User Interface/User Experience Design Intern at Cytonn Investments… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Cytonn Investments.
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
- Work with the UI and Service Designers to optimise products and services for a range of client touch points
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using key tools such as XD, Sketch, Balsamiq and InVision
- Help to create clean and simple user-centred designs
- Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly web and mobile apps
- Develop a design standard and maintain design consistency and coherence across all Cytonn and customer products.
- At least C- in KCSE or Equivalent. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Design or related training is an added advantage
- Ability to accurately complete detail-oriented work both independently and with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with design and research tools (Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, UXPin, Sketch, Balsamiq, and InVision)
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS is an added advantage
- Portfolio of design projects
- Passion for entering the world of User Interface and User Experience design of web and mobile applications
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Application Deadline: 5th October 2022.