Kigari Teachers College Scholarships 2023/2024 – How to Apply.
The Management of the Kigari Teachers College invites applications from suitably qualified students for the 2023/2024 scholarships programme. Interested students should visit the application portal after confirming the requirements.
How To Apply For The Kigari Teachers College Scholarships 2023/2024
To be qualified for scholarships available in the institution for this year, you must meet the basic requirement for such scholarship. Though the requirements for each of the available scholarships differ but below are the documents which are applicable to all the scholarships;
- Common Application and college essay.
- High school transcript.
- Copy of ID
- KNEC results (if available).
- SAT scores, SAT subject test, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS (if available).
- SAT subject tests (candidates must submit results for a minimum of two subjects).
- Parent IDs (for dependent applicants)
- Three recommendation letters from high school.
- Certificate of Finance form which must be completed in full, signed, and dated.
For specific scholarship requirements, kindly contact the institution via their official contact details.
For assistance or more information about the Kigari Teachers College Scholarships, you can contact the Kigari Teachers College by visiting the official website.