Change Evaluation Analyst Job at KCB Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KCB Bank Kenya.
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016.
- Create transparency about upcoming business initiatives, the current demand pipeline, the current IT change execution performance, capacity situation.
- Provide support to manage and guide businesses in improving processes, products, services, and software through data analysis.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Define prioritizing requirements and get feedback and approval on requirements i.e. What do the systems need to do, how do they do it, who do we need to get input from, and how do we get everyone to agree on what we need to do before we go and do it?
- Support the demand manager to provide ways and means to optimize the change delivery pipeline providing stakeholder visibility and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Monitor IT Change Demand pipeline ensuring constraints are identified and flagged for action by relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support to the stakeholders to entrench Agile Change management process and monitoring the performance of change against expected benefits.
- Create awareness and continuous educate on the change management processes, policies, guidelines, and stakeholder roles in the process.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Business Technology/ Statistics or related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in both ITIL Foundation and PRINCE2 or PMP.
- 3 years technology experience with at least 3 years’ experience in:
- At least two IT disciplines such as (Project Management, Service Management, Agile Software Delivery, IT Governance, and IT Support in a multitier environment).
- Leading formal Change Management framework.
- Experience in Data Analysis & Management Reporting.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023.